Juwel offers you
- Garages made from high quality armoured concrete, concrete quality C 30/37, in accordance with DIN EN 13978-1:2005 manufactured using solid-state construction methods as jointless spatial structures Inseparable side panels, rear panels and roof panels with floor panel in one piece, manufactured in the form of jointless and smooth sheeting. Wall thickness of 8 cm!
- Roof construction as upper hull plate with roof parapet in accordance with DIN EN 13978 and slight incline to the rear panel. Roof flashing with single layer polymer modified asphalt sheets or protective coating or polymer coating.
- With 10 mm overlaying roof parapet on the side panels*)
- Drainage line via the roof inlet pipe in accordance with DIN EN 13978-1:2005, lying inside to the rear left with HT-synthetic downpipe
- Outer wall surfaces with waterproof high quality synthetic, machine applied plaster. Roof parapet and slash guard base available in a colour finish on request.
- Inner wall and ceiling areas with light, wipeable protective coat and white-grey mottling
*) only for type SAPHIR and DIAMANT
We deliver your garage turnkey and custom install it on your premises using our modern truck.
- Ventilation via indestructible concrete outlets in the garage rear panel and covered air outlets on the garage door*)
- With door protection plate and officially prescribed warning sign
- Delivery and mounting of the garage with special truck, delivered on-site
- Four year warranty in accordance with VOB/B (German contract procedure for building work)
- Building application documents with prefabricated garage statics, specifications and floor plan drawing for a “simplified authorisation procedure”.